BOOK A 1 hr SESSION!
“WHETHER YOU THINK YOU CAN, OR YOU THINK YOU CAN’T – YOU’RE RIGHT.”
~ Henry Ford ~
- Are you ready to reduce "emotional stress" and program your mind/body for optimal health and vitality?
- Do you want healthy, loving relationships?
- Are your unresolved painful memories dragging you down?
- Is it time to replace old attitudes about money?
Beleifs, attitudes, values, etc drawn from past experiences are stored in the subconscious mind. They create the perceptual filters through which we respond to life's challenges. They form the basis for our actions and reactions to each new situation in our lives.
Studies in neuroscience indicate that as much as 95% of our consciousness is actually subconscious.
With beliefs like "I am competent", "I am powerful", or "I am safe" you can undertake challenging projects with confidence. Beliefs like: "I don't really trust myself to do a good job", or "How things turn out is not really in my control", will make you proceed hesitantly, fearing mistakes, criticism and failure.
What type of session can I have?
- We arrange an appointment for me to come and see you in your home
- Over the phone/Skype
Change at a Distance Sessions
What happens during a session?
A PSYCH-K® facilitation session will be booked based on your primary goals. I will email you some questions prior to the session and hope to receive the answers back at least 24 hours before the session. This way we will make the most out of our time.
What will happen after a session?
Some of the limiting beliefs that can be changed into supporting beliefs are for example:
“I’m not worthy” can become “I am worthy” “I hate myself” can become “I love myself” “I never have enough money” can become “I always have more than enough money” “Nothing I do is ever good enough” can become “I do my best and my best is good enough” I’m always ill” can become “My body is a blueprint for perfect health”.
With these changes, people have in turn experienced:
• Reduced stress and anxiety
• Career opportunities.
• Happy, loving relationships they desire and deserve.
• Increased well-being, happiness and abundance.
• Higher self-esteem.
• A greater sense of peace.
• Elimination of fears and phobias.
• Peace and non-attachment with stressful situations.
• Elimination of destructive habits (e.g. overeating, procrastination, negative self-talk).
• Accelerated spiritual development
When will I see changes?
The results of a balance may be felt instantaneously or may evolve over time [hours, days, weeks or longer]. For example, if your goal is to find a new job, releasing the fear of changing jobs or being unemployed, may be felt at the time of the balance. However, acquiring a new job may take additional time, i.e. researching new career opportunities, interviewing, etc